By T. C. Hsu, Kurt Benirschke (auth.)
Read Online or Download An Atlas of Mammalian Chromosomes: Volume 9 PDF
Similar nonfiction_11 books
The 1st British-Soviet Geographical Seminar includes the clinical studies ready through the members of First British-Soviet Geographical Seminar held in nice Britain on may perhaps 9-20, 1978. The seminar makes a speciality of trends within the improvement of latest tendencies and strategies of clinical geographical experiences in Soviet Union and nice Britain.
Over the last decade, major development has been made within the thought and functions of pharmacodynamics of antimicrobial brokers. at the foundation of pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling suggestions it has turn into attainable to explain and are expecting the time process antimicrobial results less than common and pathophysiological stipulations.
Baikai is the private lake on the earth and essentially the most historic. The suggested endemism and particular wealth of its fauna andflora has attracted the willing curiosity of biologists and biogeographers around the world. A begin at the Baikai reviews was once made greater than 2 hundred years in the past, yet they've been carried on with the best depth within the final 30 to forty years, and greater than 1,000 clinical works dedicated to it have seemed during this interval.
The various various mathematical strategies used to unravel pattem reputation difficulties can be grouped into basic ways: the decision-theoretic (or discriminant) strategy and the syntactic (or structural) method. within the decision-theoretic method, aset of attribute measurements, known as positive factors, are extracted from the pattems.
- Schizophrenia: An overview and practical handbook
- Neuropsychological Rehabilitation
- The Corticiaceae of North Europe: Coronicium-Hyphoderma
- Pigment–Protein Complexes in Plastids. Synthesis and Assembly
Additional info for An Atlas of Mammalian Chromosomes: Volume 9
Cell Genet. 11: CARNIVORA Vol. H. : 5) in the chromosomes of twelve species of cats (Felidae). 377, 1973. Cytogenet. Cell Genet. 11: CARNIVORA Vol. S. : Comparative karyotype studies in European and American minks (Carnivora-Mustelidae). Mamm. Chromo. Newsletter 12: 6, 1974. CARNIVORA Vol. H. : Giemsa banding patterns in the chromosomes of twelve species of cats (Felidae). Cytogenet. Cell Genet. ~: 377, 1973. , deGrouchy, J. : Les felides: evolution chromosomique. Ann. Genet. 16: 233, 1973. CARNIVORA Vol.
39) Hansen-Melander, E. : pig. Hereditas 77: 149, 1974. S. : Somatic chromosomes of the domestic pig, Sus cristatus Wagner. The Nucleus 12: 134, 1972. , Zech, L. ). Hereditas 75: 153, 1973. ARTIODACTYLA Vol. : Prematurely condensed chromosomes of the Indian muntjac: A model system for the analysis of chromosome condensation and banding. Hereditas 76: 251, 1974. ARTIODACTYLA Vol. J. : The chromosome complement and banding pattern of the lowland anoa, Anoa depressicornis depressicornis. Chromo. Inform.
3) Arnason, U. : Karyotypes and idiograms of sperm and pygmy sperm whales. Hereditas 75: 67, 1973. ,. : Comparative chromosome studies in Cetacea. Hereditas 77: 1, 1974. Vol. CARNIVORA Vol. , Kilgo, J. : Observations of dictyotene figures from canine ovary. J. Hered. ~: 104, 1973. : A revised study of the chromosomes of the primary venereal tumor of the dog. Chromos. Inform. Service 15: 3, 1973. , Sasaki, M. : Chromosomal banding patterns in primary and transplanted venereal tumors of the dog. J.
An Atlas of Mammalian Chromosomes: Volume 9 by T. C. Hsu, Kurt Benirschke (auth.)